Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Wellbutrin Withdrawl

I left work early yesterday and called out today. I feel very agitated and angsty.
I'm worried that the tablets, 300 mg Wellbutrin XL are not scored so technicially I don't think they should be halved and although I'm taking the same pill in 2 days, I worry about the uneven dosage. I believe that pills that are scored means that they can be divided, the mixture is an even mixture throughout the pill or tablet, whereas pills that are not scored are not made with even mixtures so the dosage may be more on one side of the pill than the other, in other words, they aren't meant to be be scored.

I'm feeling detached and confused. The clutter in the apartment, worse, the cracks in the walls and the spots on the walls, dust, dirt.. are really bothering me. I slept for 3 hours this afternoon.

I focused on one chore and did manage to complete a chore today which surprised me, that I was able to do it and put it off another day until Saturday.

I feel kind of depressed and stuff, I feel I should call the Dr. I was supposed to call him on Friday but forgot, I feel anxiety about calling people in general, and much anxiety about calling the the shrink...

No comments: