Could have a virus or something, not sure. Also could be the WEllbutrin Withdrawl. I've been taking one quarter of a table (300 mg XL) for about 4 days now. I woke up and had to vomit at 3AM on Tuesday night. Went to work yesterday but felt woozy and queasy all day. Slept as soon as I got home last night and got a ton of sleep, had one bean burrito from Taco Bell for dinner and was up for about an hour.
I'm glad it's Thursday and there is only today and tomorrow to work, then I have the weekend off.... I'm very stressed about stuff like having my taxes done, which are behind a couple of years, I shake and quake just thinking about it.... it's really not that much, just calling and making an appointment with the accountant....... shit... i get such anxiety just thinking about it.... i don't know why... even if I get money back, it's totally irrational.... a thought attached to panic...
I have anxiety now. At least I'm up early enough that I won't have to rush or be late for work...
I hope...
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Feel A Bit Sick And Weak
Labels:
anxiety,
britney spears,
depression,
emotions,
jennifer lopez,
mental health,
mental illness,
obama,
pannic attack,
paxil,
pexeva,
psychotherapy,
psychotropics,
sex,
therapy,
tits,
zyprexia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment