I'd been having migraine headaches and thought it was Wellbutrin and the new HIV medication I was taking, Prezesta, Isentress, and Norvir.
I started halving the Wellbutrin, 300 mg XL, they aren't scored but the psyc. said it would significantly reduce the chance of me having a seizure...
Anyway, the physician says it probably isn't the Wellbutrin because my previous hiv meidcation, Trizivir contained the Norvir and I was already taking the Norvir / Wellbutrin combination.
Anyhow, the physician changed the Isentress to Truvada and the migraines have stopped.
I want to continue with the Wellbutrin decrease, and ween myself off. I'm still halving the 300 XL, it's been a week and 3 days. I feel kind of funny. A bit queasy and weak. I stayed home from work. I also feel a bit detached from reality, hard to describe....
This is my new blog to talk openly about medication and hiv and stuff that I wouldn't talk to people I know personally about, not blogwise anyway.
Here I am a stranger. Here I can be naked and unashamed.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Wellbutrin Withdrawl
Labels:
aids,
buprophin,
hiv,
medication,
mental health,
paxil,
pexeva,
psychotropics,
withdrawl,
zyprexa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment