Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I felt better yesterday

and today. communicating with the account, even though it was mostly a moot act, and deciding what to do, and seeing a simple way of doing it were key.

...not I just actually have to get stuff together to take to him, just w2 forms and stuff...

i feel anxious about having called in sick one too many times for the Monday/Friday job.... I'm nervous about going in on Friday...

i'm also a bit tired that this job, although I love it and I don't have to do too much in general, and when I am working it is highly interesting and motivating, the pay is not what I want and it may be better in my position to transfer that time to the job which adds hours toward retirement.... i'm thinking of making a change if they don't give me a heafty raise soon.

mind you, when i say 'thinking about' this means i will be thinking about this for a long time before i do anything.

No comments: